Event: EMPAC 2016
EMERGENCY MEDICINE PRAIRIE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
This Conference is now completed.
Receipts and credit transcripts will be available for download after May 16th, 2016 by logging in to your dashboard at
Saturday, April 30th & Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Hilton Hotel - 1800 Wellington Ave. Winnipeg MB, R3H 1B2
Pre-Conference: Thursday, April 28th and Friday April 29th, will be held at the University of Manitoba
EMPAC 2016 Highlights
The theme for this year's conference is "Revitalizing Resuscitation – What’s New in Code Blue"
- NEW One and ½ day conference format with additional post conference add-ons
- Just the Facts: shorter sessions and live demos that focus on practice-changing information
- NEW! Live Interactive Simulation Demos - “The Crashing Patient”
- Back by popular demand – STARS BUS! Dedicated and expanded STARS Sim Bus conference sessions: Trauma, Cardiac & Tox and Respiratory Edition
- 2015 ACLS & PALS Guidelines Update
- Ask the Expert: Pediatric EM Panel
- Updates on Toxicology, STEMI management, The RUSH exam, Acid Base & the ABG and more!
- NEW Hands-on Skills Sessions: Lumbar Puncture, Surgical Airway, Casting and more!
- Pre-conference Workshops:Ultrasound 50 Scans, SimTOX, ACLS & Procedural Sedation
• emergency physicians & family physicians
• any northern, rural or urban physician who provides emergency care
• nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics & physician assistants
• residents & medical students
EMPAC 2016 brochure