1) What are the possible legal consequences of disclosing confidential clinical information without the patient's permission?
2) Identify at least 2 core ethical principles that support the concept of physician-patient confidentiality
3) Name 5 clinical situations in which you are legally mandated to disclose what would otherwise be confidential clinical information, and identify who this information should be disclosed to
4) Identify 2 clinical situations where the legal mandate to disclose clinical information varies significantly from province to province
5) Describe at least one protocol or approach for breaking bad news/disclosing difficult information to patients and families